- 1kV to 14.5kV output range
- 500mA Ik, 1000W
- Switched cathode output
- Designed as series-stackable modules to fit customer budget and allow future expandability
- Single ultra wide-range resonant converters provide an operating range of 250V to 4500VDC between collectors.
- 3 to 5 collector supply options available
- Wide load range capability up to 400W per module
- 1% voltage and current regulation
- Voltage regulated, current limited:
- 4-wire Kelvin connection provides accurate load point regulation.
- Configurable ON timer
- Voltage regulated Positive and Negative polarity Anode supplies:
- 0V to +1kV @2mA
- 0V to -5kV (-9kV optional) @2mA
- Voltage regulated Vacuum Ion pump supply from 0 to 5kV @1mA
Grid Pulser or IFE
Offered with programmable IFE supply (0V-100V)
- Programmable PRF from CW to 1MHz
- Bias supply range -100V to -2000V
- Pulse top supply range -1.7kV to +400V
- Sample-and-hold current telemetry provides peak cathode current measurements during pulsing operation
- External synchronization option is available (Optional)
- Synchronization output (Optional)
- Burst Mode (Optional)
- Cathode crowbar switch
- Arc detection on each high voltage output
- Ground fault protection
- Firmware-based setpoint regulation faults including Helix Over-Current
- Optically isolated ADCs provide accurate high voltage measurement with 16 bit resolution
- Setpoints resolution – 16 bits.
- User and high voltage lamp interlocks
- Automatic reset feature clears faults and re-applies power to TWT for unattended burn-in.
- Fault history logs and telemetry written to internal SD flash memory card.
- Modbus fc23 over TCP/IP Ethernet communication with Windows PC-based software (fc23-based API available upon request).
- Standard unit shipped with CPE Burn-In GUI for Windows XP/7/8 (not necessary for unit operation)
- Oil-free design
- Universal 90-264VAC, 50-60Hz, single-phase input with power factor > 0.95
For a full list of features, see page 1 of CPE’s flyer for IVEC 2016.